Focused on the animal and human health industries, our Life Sciences Group serves many of the top 10 biopharmaceutical companies in the world. The list of executed projects includes manufacturing facilities, research facilities, R&D/QA labs, and pilot plants.
The Life Sciences design and construction groups consist of an integrated team of architects, engineers, commissioning specialists, and construction managers dedicated to providing solutions for the life sciences industry. We understand the sensitive nature of renovating occupied buildings and the impact of speed-to-market for your bottom line.
Our expertise in Life Sciences includes:
• Bio-Pharma Manufacturing Facilities
• Medical Device Manufacturing Facilities
• Oral Solid Dosage (OSD) Facilities
• Liquids, Creams, and Ointments (LCO) Manufacturing Facilities
• Warehouse (including temperature and humidity controlled)
Specialty Project Types:
• Aseptic Manufacturing Suites
• Lyophilization Suites
• Terminal Sterilization
• Fermentation Suites
• Master Planning
• cGMP Audits
• Life Safety Audits
• Energy Audits
• Facility/Utility Engineering
• Process Engineering
• Equipment Engineering
• Facility Commissioning
• Construction Management
• Facility, utility and equipment commissioning/qualification/validation
Our Life Sciences Group has a rich history of successfully serving clients in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries for over 20 years. We continue to provide professional engineering and architectural services to some of our first clients the industry, as we grow with them and expand our relationships and geographic areas served.